Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn
Bài viết: #1
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn
Bước 1 : Vào Website : http://photobucket.com/
Và đây là giao diện chính của web :
[Hình: untitled-3.jpg]
Bước 2 : Bạn cần đăng kí tài khoản tại đây để có thể up ảnh . Hãy click vào chữ Sign Up bên góc phải phía trên màn hình nhé.
Và nó sẽ hiện ra như thế này :
[Hình: untitled1.jpg]

-Dòng 1 : Bạn điền tên tài khoản của bạn ( đặt giống luôn tài khoản diễn đàn cho nhớ Big Grin )
-Dòng 2 : Bạn điền Password ( mật mã tài khoản )
-Dòng 3 : Bạn điền địa chỉ email của bạn .
-Dòng 4 : Bạn chọn giới tính . Male là con trai , Female là con gái .
-Dòng 5 : Bạn chọn ngày tháng năm sinh. Ở đây thứ tự là : Tháng / Ngày / Năm sinh
-Dòng 6 : Đánh lại đoạn mã có trong bảng . VD : Janos ormanym
Sau đó kích vào Sign Me Up.
Bước 3 :
Nó sẽ hiện ra bảng này :
[Hình: untitled2-1.jpg]
Bạn chọn dòng đầu tiên nhé.
Tiếp đó là khung bắt đầu upload ảnh :
[Hình: untitled3-1.jpg]
Hãy chọn Select Photo and Videos
Nó sẽ hiện ra tiếp bảng này :
[Hình: untitled4-1.jpg]
Hãy chọn bức ảnh muốn upload và ấn Open.
Sau đó hãy đợi 1 lát để upload bức ảnh .Khi chạy xong thanh màu xanh cũng là lúc bạn đã up xong ảnh . Và đây là kết quả sau khi up
[Hình: untitled5-1.jpg]
Chọn Save and continue to my album
ví dụ: Đây là bức ảnh vừa up
[Hình: 498180.jpg]
Để con chuột vào bức ảnh và bạn sẽ thấy nó có 4 dòng. Click chuột trái vào dòng IMG code và nó sẽ tự copy đoạn code ấy cho bạn.
Sau khi copy đoạn code bạn lên diễn đàn viết bài viết và paste đoạn code bạn vừa copy xong vào bài viết :
Xong. Đến đây bạn đã có thể gửi bài rồi ...
Nếu thắc mắc các bạn tiếp tục chém gió đi nào...!
04-11-2012, 08:30 PM (Bài viết đã được chỉnh sửa: 04-11-2012 09:24 PM bởi admin.)
Trích Dẫn
 Những bạn đã cảm ơn: lythien.nt , ♫ Smile ♫ , Khỉ Á lovely , ThầnThoạiChémGió_9.1
Bài viết: #2
RE: Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn
tạo chữ kí đó hả

úi giời khó hiểu qá

Chữ ký của ¯♥Lee hư hỏng♥¯
[video=yahoo]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pkE6H5kbU0[/video]
¯♥ £ëë ¶-¶µ ¶-¶öñ§ ♥¯
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM (Bài viết đã được chỉnh sửa: 05-11-2012 01:29 PM bởi ¯♥Lee hư hỏng♥¯.)
Trích Dẫn
Bài viết: #3
Thanks admin a lot .DodgyTongue
11-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Trích Dẫn
Bài viết: #4
đưa lên web trường nhưng nó hok định dạng đc

Chữ ký của LuậtChoNguờiRaĐi_9.1
๑۩۞۩๑[♥๑۩۞۩๑ (¯`•♥ Luật Cho Người Ra Đi ♥•´¯) ๑۩۞۩๑[♥๑۩۞۩๑
Luat Cho Nguoi Ra Di
02-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Trích Dẫn
Bài viết: #5
Little did I know I lost best camper.
gibson firebird Adding to its science-fiction feel, the advance in direct brain-to-brain communication could lay the foundation for what Duke University Medical Center neurobiologist Miguel Nicolelis, who led the research, calls an organic computer in which multiple brains are linked to solve problems solo brains cant. A 911 dispatcher pleaded with a nurse at a Bakersfield, Calif. Bobby Rogers, a founding member of Motown group The Miracles and a songwriting collaborator with Smokey Robinson, died Sunday at his suburban Detroit home. gibson les paul studio He thinks you should say, Im glad you like it, instead of thank you. Chris Christie - considered to be one of Romneys most powerful backers during the election - and Obama just a week before Election Day during a tour of Hurricane Sandy damage? Despite protocol being followed, the nursing home said it would launch an internal investigation into the matter.
bottega veneta bags I didnt express myself as I wished I would have, Romney said. K-12 student database jazzes tech startups, spooks parents I think there are other areas where we can make progress even with the sequester unresolved. gibson es 335 Outbox will also alert you to new items they think qualify as junk. Not only can you make free calls around the world using popular instant messaging software, such as Skype, but these programs support video calling, too. My shoes can set off a national conversation.
gibson guitars The Dragons splashdown in the Pacific, off the Southern California coast, remains on schedule for March 25. The kid is only 28 years old. That fast action apparently knocked out HIV in the babys blood before it could form hideouts in the body. http://sioufi.sscc.edu.lb/sioufi/asp/heb...efault.asp Frankly, her behavior is quite bizarre -- including the threatened tantrum if she doesnt get her way. But none of those craft can return items like the Dragon can; they burn up on re-entry. Even though he is 50, she is obsessed with dressing him. gibson firebird As the budget battles rage on in Washington, sources said Obama plans to nominate on Monday Sylvia Mathews Burwell to head to White House Office of Management and Budget. 99 in a Netflix plan and recently added Hulu to the mix. As Kerry completed his visit, protesters and security forces clashed in Cairos Tahrir Square, center of the revolution, as police tried to clear demonstrators and open the square to traffic, a witness said.
epiphone les paul special But he doesnt blame Superstorm Sandy, New Jersey Gov. Despite protocol being followed, the nursing home said it would launch an internal investigation into the matter. Even if people dont buy a home entirely with cash, theyre being more careful to put down big down payments. gibson les paul deluxe It knocked him back a bit but hes gradually coming back and I think youll see a really good player next year. I wish I were there, he said. Last fall, a collective shudder rose up from Hollywood when false reports surfaced that the aggressive tabloid news website TMZ was seeking permission to fly its own drone. epiphone les paul custom Bobby Rogers, a founding member of Motown group The Miracles and a songwriting collaborator with Smokey Robinson, died Sunday at his suburban Detroit home. Ann Romney said she blamed the media for unfairly treating her husband. Americans have long been fascinated by their first ladies, scrutinizing everything from their clothes and hair to the issues they promote and how they raise their children.
miu miu bags Now imagine trying to support a family of four on a fraction of that income. Rodman traveled to Pyongyang with members of the Harlem Globetrotters and a Vice magazine camera crew for an upcoming HBO documentary series. PHOTOS: Dennis Rodman Goes to North Korea microsoft office 2013 download SpaceX also sent the crew a gift of fresh fruit from an employees fathers orchard, company president Gwynne Shotwell said. The 23-year-old played the starring role as United thrashed Norwich City 4-0 to move 15 points clear of second-placed Manchester City, leaving top scorer Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney in the shade with three classy finishes. The $190 million is part of a $1 billion pledge by U.
Nicklaus was dismissive of the idea that McIlroys change of clubs from Titleist to Nike might be behind his poor form.
ONE DAY AT A TIME STAR BONNIE FRANKLIN DIES
OBrien did indicate her delight over the idea of a change of scenery when Wilkins whined earlier in the episode about having to move to India with the MacLare family.
Rodman traveled to Pyongyang with members of the Harlem Globetrotters and a Vice magazine camera crew for an upcoming HBO documentary series.
Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi claimed responsibility for the bombings, which ripped through a billiard club and a market in areas populated by Hazaras, an ethnic group that migrated from Afghanistan more than a century ago.
epiphone special 2 epiphone firebird vii epiphone aj 15
costarica guitar
guitar cake fender california series guitar shirts
gibsonlespaultraditionalplus
gibson bass electric guitar lessons for beginners fender telecaster usa
22-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Trích Dẫn

Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn Konusunun Etiketleri Tag
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn Konusunun Linki Direk Link
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn Konusunun HTML Kodu HTML Link
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn Konusu BBCode Linki BBCode Link
Cách tạo tài khoản Photobucket và upload ảnh lên diễn đàn Konusunu Paylas Chia Sẽ

Di chuyển nhanh: